Did you know that in the past year, sales of consumer goods from brands with a demonstrated commitment to sustainability have grown more than 4% globally, while those without grew less than 1%?
This is one of the latest research findings from Nielsen, the consumer insight business, and is great news for brands that are committed to sustainable sourcing. Nielsen’s Global Sustainability Report also showed that brands which actively communicate their sustainability credentials do better when they use a broad range of channels, including TV. So we’re excited to share some examples of our partner brands doing just that.
Nielsen’s research shows that TV ads that highlight a brand’s positive social and/or environmental impact were influential in the path to purchase for over one-third of consumers (34%). Many UTZ partners are already making use of TV and online video advertising. Here at UTZ we can support your message by endorsing the ad with our logo, visuals, or even appearing in your campaign.
Watch the ads below to see how our partners have taken different approaches:
- Kalev, the Estonian chocolate manufacturer, whose TV ad highlights the importance of sustainability in its cocoa supply chain.
- L’Or EspressO’s campaign for its Ristretto capsules in the Netherlands features the UTZ logo on pack.
- Arvid Nordquist’s TV spot in Sweden celebrated the brand reaching its goal of 100% certified coffee.
- Lidl’s campaign in Germany features an interview with UTZ’s Executive Director to highlight the importance of sustainable coffee sourcing.
- Nestlé’s animated promotion video in Japan of the Nestlé Cocoa plan, explaining how they work on a sustainable future for cocoa, endorsed by UTZ.
Inspired? Contact us to see how we can support your next online or TV campaign. You can also read some great insights into marketing and sustainability in the latest Nielsen Global Sustainability Report.